[mythtv-users] Telenet in Belgium

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Fri Sep 25 11:01:02 UTC 2009

Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Nick> It was captured in raw mode. If it does not work, perhaps you
>  Nick> could try recording your particular remote using a serial port IR
>  Nick> receiver and irrecord in raw mode too?
>
> FYI, I gave it a try with a mceusb transmitter, which wasn't able to
> handle raw mode. I'll make a serial port transmitter and try with that.

Thanks for the info guys. I too have a mceusb remote for a FEBE system,
but want to set up a new BE server. That one will only need an IR
blaster, so a serial port transmitter should be a good solution. :-D
The mceusb remote will be used for the FE system.
This way I can put two Digiboxes in the garage together with the BE
system. My wife will love the clutter removal.