[mythtv-users] new

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Thu Sep 24 07:00:34 UTC 2009

Hmm, I wonder if I should try to put punctuation and capitalization in
your text. Might come out funny. ;-)
Seriously, English is my third language (after Dutch anf French). If you
want people like me to answer your questions, respect our lack of
knowledge of the language.

To answer your question:
Do a default install of Mythbuntu, Mythtdora or Knoppmyth. If you are in
the US and have standard hardware, like a Hauppauge PVR-150 capture card
with remote, everything will be up and running in 30 minutes.

Bert