[mythtv-users] Very poor picture quality from HD3000

voidtrance at comcast.net voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 23:33:52 UTC 2009

I went ahead and ordered a HDHR because I wanted to have more HD capable tuners.
Should I have a reason to believe that I will have better luck with the HDHR considering
that it is outside the box and not subject to questionable power supplies and interference
from other HW?
I guess I am still not sure what the S/N ration for my signal is but as I said in my original
post, my TV gets very good signal and finds all the available channels.

-- Mitko