[mythtv-users] Bad recordings when watching LiveTV and the select record

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Sep 23 15:00:18 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 08:41:33 John H wrote:
> Sorry try this link.
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/283949016/Zi6_0099.MP4.html

OK, I got the file. This service is only slightly less crass than the previous
one, but I guess they have to make money somehow.

Their page says the maximum file size is 2.000MB, which is a typo I think,
your file is bigger than that. I think they mean 2,000MB, not a good thing to
have a typo on.

Obviously the file being played on the screen has some digital blocking, and
some other problems.

Right now I'm watching it using a remote machine, and video display over an
RDP link is marginal at best.

I'll look at it with better equipment when I get home later.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org