[mythtv-users] Zotac IONITX Performance

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:28:57 UTC 2009

I have a single core ION and I definitely do not see that.  That would
drive me insane.  I use VDPAU for both SD and HD (all ATSC).

I did have some issues with the 180.* series Nvidia drivers (general
flakiness), since switching to the latest 185.* series driver playback
has been fantastic.

David.

That could be my issue, I am using the 180.61 drivers. I won't go to the 185
drivers as last I knew they are beta drivers and I was told you could not go
back to 180 of you need to.
However, since 190 is out I will upgrade to that when I can and see if that
helps.

Marc