[mythtv-users] Usage of mythshutdown

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 06:23:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

After using my setup for almost 4 years without any significant
problems, I decide to upgrade to the later MythDora in hopes that the
new drivers would improve the quality that I am getting of my HD3000.

Now, I am trying to re-create my old setup and one part of it is
getting the auto-shutdown and wake-up working.

I was looking at the options of mythshutdown and I noticed the
--setscheduledwakeup option. Does this option actually set the wakeup
time in the BIOS or does it just call the user-specified command in
mythtv-setup to set it?

Thanks