[mythtv-users] VGA -SCART and interlace (2x)

John reidjr at btconnect.com
Fri Sep 18 11:08:27 UTC 2009

I've recently moved to trunk, to try the interlaced (2x) "de-interlacer".

I have a sony 100Hz CRT, and I'm playing back BBC 720x576 interlaced
over a VGA to SCART cable. my modeline is 720x576 interlaced. My video
card is an NVIDIA 6200. Quality on slow scenes is excellent, but I cant
see much if any improvement between using the interlaced (2x) and none.
Anybody else got this working ? Is there an arcane combination of "sync
on " settings that I need to use ?

If it just doesn't work with NVIDIA cards, please reply, then I can stop
wasting my time !

John