[mythtv-users] How do I get coverart/etc in watch recordings?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 07:42:25 UTC 2009

Hi there.

2009/9/17  <f-myth-users at media.mit.edu>:
> That's good to hear.  Presumably, the NFS parameters in my test don't
> exactly match yours, and no doubt you're running a newer kernel.  For
> the sake of the archives (since "the wiki" might change in the future
> and someone reading your message can't possibly know what those values
> were right now), can you relate the exact /etc/fstab and /etc/exports
> values you were using on each end, and your kernel version?  Thanks!
>
> And you're sure this was options on client, and client push, right?
> It might also be interesting to see if noac is different from actimeo=0.

I'll have to retract what I wrote earlier regarding performances.

While I did not measure significant slow down in transfer speed ; with
actimeo=0 going through the recordings list take about 2-3s to move
the selection from one recording to another.

Without actimeo=0 option, it's instantaneous..

Jean-Yves