[mythtv-users] Mythweb Channel icons not showing up by frontend does.

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:15:38 UTC 2009

Hi,
I used mythtv-setup to grab channel icons.  It got about 80% of them so I
went thru by and and was able to get the rest.

Now in mythfrontend i see all my icons.  for some reason mythweb does not
tho.

I have cleared the cache in mythweb /var/cache/mythweb/image_cache/
still no luck.

Looking over the failed ones most seem to be gif's.  But there are some gifs
that are viewable.  does mythweb have some size requirements?

Any other pointers?

Thanks,

--
Mitchell