[mythtv-users] How do I get coverart/etc in watch recordings?

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:35:19 UTC 2009

On Sep 16, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:09 PM, David Asher <asherml at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 14, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:

>>> Cover art hunt in Watch recordings only works w/ the local mount
>>> settings for fanart/coverart/etc.  If you want it to work there,
>>> you'll need to set the "local" directories for coverart/fanart/
>>> banners
>>> (banners not used in Graphite) and mount your SG directories for
>>> them
>>> there.
>>
>> Ok, I triple checked this.  I have the directories defined
>> correctly and
>> mounted locally on the frontend in the same position.
>>
>> I just noticed the TV ones all have _coverart.jpg instead of .jpg.
>>
>> Is that the problem?
>>

> Nope, that's normal.  Do you have those directories actually *set*
> locally in mythvideo?
>
> (Utilities/Setup->Setup->Media Settings->Video Settings->General)

Absolutely POSITIVE.  The directories are defined and mounted.

The MythVideo coverart shows up fine and those don't have the
_coverart on them which is why I asked.  Only Watch Recordings doesn't
get it and all those DO have the _coverart in the filename.  I fetched
the MythVideo metadata with an older trunk version of jamu (21644).

Is there a verbose level that might help me get more information on
what's going on?

I am running trunk r21784 -- pretty recent.

David.