[mythtv-users] Lost my OS hard drive (also ran)

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:09:38 UTC 2009

> source with rsync because I misunderstood one of the options and tried
> it both ways. CrashPlan is free for personal use and lets you backup
> to multiple local, network, and internet destinations with the same
> backup. It is dead simple you just set up an account with the software

Going off CrashPlan website it implies that the free version is Adware?

http://www.crashplan.com/consumer/features.html (in feature
comparision table it say Adfree=No for free version)

It looks like a great service but I am always unsure on what details
are being sent to the backup provider even if you backup locally and
whether they can decrypt your files?

TIA