[mythtv-users] svn socket errors

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:17:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> On 09/14/2009 01:32 AM, nik gibson wrote:
> > Since upgrading to the latest weekly 0.22 build I get a ton of
> > mythsocket error and my HD-PVR stopped working completely.
>
> Without mythbackend --version output, you're severely limiting the
> number of people who know enough to provide a useful response.
>
> My apologies.  I'll make sure I include it in future posts:

/etc/mysql# mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 21831
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 48
Library API      : 0.22.20090912-2
QT Version       : 4.5.0
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_backend
using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_glx_proc_addr_arb
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc
using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live
using_mheg

Thanks