[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct and Toronto, ON.

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:13:51 UTC 2009

Just to note that I sent a follow-up e-mail today to the Schedules
Direct people asking about why there are still major issues with the
Toronto, ON over the air listings. My original e-mail went out on
August 20th and the issues I noted then are still not resolved...

In summary the following major issues still exist:
 - The high powered Buffalo, NY analog TV station that went away in
July are still listed.
 - The Buffalo Ion network station WPXJ is not listed.
 - None of the Rochester NY stations are listed.

I will let folks know when the above issues are resolved...

Colin McGregor