[mythtv-users] HD-PVR IR blaster

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Sep 13 00:47:36 UTC 2009

On Sep 12, 2009, at 4:06 PM, greg pryzby wrote:

> On 09/01/2009 09:54 AM, Jarod Wilson wrote:

>>> <SNIP>

>>> Sounds like in the next day or two (if not already) it is possible
>>> pull the bits, build a kernel and test?
>>
>> Its possible to pull the bits now (including a pre-build kernel for
>> Fedora 11).
>
> Pick one of the 4 below and they the last item (hdpvr-ir-
> enable.patch).
>
> Or has this stuff been moved upstream now?

For some value of, yes. All the hdpvr driver bits are in Janne's hdpvr
tree, but I don't believe they've been pulled over to the main v4l-dvb
tree, and definitely didn't go into kernel 2.6.31. The lirc bits are
in my lirc git tree. I suppose I should forward a copy of things over
to Mark Weaver, the originator of lirc_pvr150, but at this point, its
quite different from lirc_zilog, I believe (2.6.31 i2c changes, hdpvr
support additions, other cleanups)...