[mythtv-users] CityTV in Toronto never shows up on a full digital scan - HVR1600

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Sep 13 00:29:19 UTC 2009

On 2009-09-12, at 8:02 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:

> I can usually pick up CityHD with my HDHR, in Brampton, even pointed
> at Buffalo.

Sure but from Brampton the tower and Buffalo line up within 30 degrees
of each other plus you're in the direction they're radiating. My
suspicion is people in Riverdale and even Parkdale are almost behind
the directional signal even though they're close to the source. I'm
curious what other people in the same situation as me are finding.

- George