[mythtv-users] CityTV in Toronto never shows up on a full digital scan - HVR1600

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Sep 12 23:12:06 UTC 2009

On 2009-09-10, at 7:27 PM, Randy Rossi wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anyone out there has had CityTV show up on
> Myth using the HVR1600?  Thanks.

Where are you in town? City is directional to the north to avoid
conflicts with a Buffalo channel plus it's a weak signal, about 2.2 Kw.

For me, even though I'm ~ 6 Ks away and have a line of sight, I can
only get it with an antenna pointed directly at the Tower. I assume
this is because I'm to the east and the signal isn't strong enough to
get to me. Other CN Tower channels come in fine even when I'm pointing
at Buffalo.

I use an HDHR for City but I doubt that's your problem.

- George