[mythtv-users] Need help with mythweb from SVN

Matt W mwood23 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:08:23 UTC 2009

Hi all--

trying to join this post to a previous thread via the Subject:
line..not sure if it will work (thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/395852 )

I too am having this issue on the latest mythweb SVN.  I deleted the
entire mythweb directory under trunk/mythplugins, then ran svn update.
 I copied the tree to my web docroot and made sure all the modules
were working.  I'm not using a subdirectory right now so it's all
under /var/www (Debian) thus I don't think I'm having an Apache
rewrite or alias issue.

I turned on 'E_ALL' logging from php but I don't get anything more in
the log than what shows up on the browser:

[12-Sep-2009 00:55:18] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
t() in /var/www/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/error.php on line 17

Unfortunately my PHP knowledge is practically non-existent so I don't
know where to even start with this.  Any troubleshooting hints would
be greatly appreciated.  thanks!

-Matt