[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

David Madsen david.madsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:41:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, the new theme is called Arclight.  It takes a lot of the
> lessons I learned about theming in Graphite, and applies them to

It's looking great so far.  I've been using the Graphite theme to
great extent with a few tweaks here and there for personal preference.
 The new theme seems to flow very well from the screenshots you've
posted thus far.  I'll be keeping an eye out for a testing/pre-release
version!

--Dave