[mythtv-users] Mpeg files produced by MythTV using a PVR-150 or PVR-500, anything special about them?

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Fri Sep 11 21:41:21 UTC 2009

Hi Greg!

Greg Woods wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 11:28 -0400, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
>

>>There seems to be a small rendering problem on my PC and for some reason I don't see
>>all the options in the setup screens so it could be some place else but I haven't
>>seen it (even though I checked all the setup screens in mythtv-setup...
>

> Invoke mythtv-setup with the --geometry option to get around this.
> Something like:
>
> $ mythtv-setup --geometry 800x600+50+50
>
> I have the same kinds of problems due to overscan. mythtv-setup really
> doesn't need full screen resolution.
>
> --Greg

My problem is actually weirder than that... I actally don't see some labels on the
screens and I only see the content of the text fields when they are selected...

I haven't used the frontend much but this used to be OK so I guess something got
messed up the last time I updated my Nvidia video driver...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick