[mythtv-users] Australian ABC iView and Mythtv Integration

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:23:25 UTC 2009

>> That's not exactly the same, iview is completely flash although the end
>> content would be the same but I'm not sure all of the content is available
>> in that way for example Dr Who is being made available via iview, it would
>> be great if mythbrowser just had flash support, anyone know if this is
>> slated for 0.22?
>

> Just add a menu item to launch Firefox using EXEC and it has flash support.

Another news article on this today as it looks like ABC Australia
plans to extend iView so it works on non-keyboard devices such as
PVRs. I was wondering if any MythTV users out there are already using
it somehow, and if so how? Did you follow the Firefox suggestion and
if so how are you controlling it without a keyboard?

Regards,
Phill