[mythtv-users] Issues with HDMI after TV Turned off

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:10:49 UTC 2009

> I have never been able to see the system boot up with HDMI.  The screen only
> becomes visable after the X-Display comes up.  I can watch TV and everything
> is great from that perspective.

This isn't going to help much, but it might jog something - so
apologies in advance.. I think this may be normal. I seem to remember
having a similar issue when I got a new plasma. I think it's something
to do with X displaying over the HDMI interface, but the rest of it
(like the boot-up) was displaying over the VGA interface. Again,
apologies if that makes no sense, but someone else may be able to
clarify it.