[mythtv-users] mythtv dvd perfect rip subtitles

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:44:35 UTC 2009

I set the subtitles in a movie to rip in the myth vob format, but they are
not there when the movie is played.  When playing the vob with xine, I can
manually enable the subtitles, but they are not set on by default.  I ripped
the iso and they work fine in that format (auto enabled), but I would rather
not have all the extra junk in the iso, just the movie.  Is there a trick to
enable them in the vob format or a tool that can be used to enable them to
default?

Dan