[mythtv-users] POLL *** How many people on the list are running UK combined Freeview and Freesat setups?

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:29:36 UTC 2009

Currently running 2 Freeview tuners (nova-t 500), and a virgin cable box
connected to a pvr-150.

As we barely ever record anything on Virgin cos just about all the decent
stuff has already been on a freeview channel (Dave - I'm looking at you!),
or either someone changes channels, or the dog sits on the remote rendering
the recording useless, I am thinking of swapping the pvr-150 for a freesat
card so I can get HD without giving the robbing B******* at Virgin £150 for
a new box.

Is anyone running a half-height sat card, and if so could you recommend it?

Thanks

Gaz