[mythtv-users] OT: Do we have HD in the UK?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Sep 6 10:57:04 UTC 2009

I was considering swapping from Freeview to Freesat, and
replacing my CRT TV with a huge flat screen, but I can't
tell if it would be worth the effort. I haven't been able
to find out what to expect in HD from Freesat. I know I'd
get ITV HD and BBC HD and I've been monitoring their
schedules, but I've only seen one or two programs on
those channels that I'd usually watch. Is that it? Or
do Five and CH4 have some HD programs.

I'm particularly interested in US imports: Life,
The mentalist, Supernatural, Medium etc. Do we
get any of those in HD over here?

Cheers,
	Paul.