[mythtv-users] wrong description for many recordings

Marco Nelissen marco.nelissen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 02:52:46 UTC 2009

In the last few weeks I've noticed that many shows have the wrong
description. For example, I record Curious George and Dragon Tales for
my 3 year old from the local PBS station, and while it still records
them OK and the show name is correct, about half the time the
description is wrong and seems to be taken from some soap opera.
Today I noticed that it had recorded an episode of This Old House, but
given it the description of a How I Met Your Mother episode.
Any ideas as to what might be going on here? I'm using SchedulesDirect
for guide info.