[mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Sat Sep 5 18:29:28 UTC 2009

OK, Im probably doing something stupid, but after playing with MythTV for
several years, I suddenly cant schedule recordings.

I must be doing something wrong,- but Im definately consistent.

Here is what I do.

In Mythfrontend, I
	choose Watch TV
	then I type 'M'
	and then since its sitting on 'Program Guide', type RETURN.
	I now use the arrow keys to choose a program to record.
	I hit RETURN
	I now have a new screen with record options, on the first
	    line, I hit the right arrow to change the message to
	    'Record only this showing'
	I now scroll down with the down arrow key to
	    '[ Save these settings ]'
	and hit RETURN.

At this point I would EXPECT there to be an 'R' in the box for the program
that I just chose to be recorded, but nothing, nada, zip.

So, what am I doing wrong?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com