[mythtv-users] MythBuntu 9.04 CRT Monitor Detection???

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:46:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Bill Williamson<bill at bbqninja.com> wrote:

> Will the nvidia tool not let you choose something higher (not the
> ubuntu screen resolution tool)?  It should let you override the
> setting, and then save.

Unfortunately, it is already at the top resolution of 1024x768.  The
monitor selection pull-down only has the exisiting monitor choice (no
alternatives), and, apparently, if I can't choose an alternative
monitor, I can't get a higher resolution selection.  Hence, I'm
wondering how to change the situation so I can choose an appropriate
monitor and get back to the 1280x1024 display mode I had with FC6.

Craig.