[mythtv-users] Trunk 21666 and channel scanning

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sat Sep 5 11:28:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just asked the same question yesterday.
Apparently this was due to changeset 21644
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21644)
They moved the "insert channels?" dialog to another pane for debug
purposes, making it not show up, and forgot to put it back.
They *just* fixed it a few hours ago in changeset 21673
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21673)
Everything works fine now.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker

Op zaterdag 05-09-2009 om 09:59 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Mika
Saari: