[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend seg faults

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Fri Sep 4 22:14:16 UTC 2009

----- "Marc Randolph" <mrand at pobox.com> wrote:

> Thanks for replying back!  Since you didn't post anything further,
> I'm
> guessing that reinstalling those packages made things work.
> Interesting.

Yes, it did indeed work.  I installed all the plugins with no obvious issue.  I do occasionally get a crash when browsing through my videos, but no issues playing back (yet).  I am putting this down to running unstable code, and would expect this to not be an issue when 0.22 is finalized and Mythbuntu upgrades appropriately.

I went with the "trunk" because I wanted the ability to catalog the TV shows I have downloaded with the "ttvdb.py" script that ships with 0.22, so I can live with the occasional crashes :-)

-Alan