[mythtv-users] how do I list previously recorded shows?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Sep 4 21:14:48 UTC 2009

On 09/04/2009 05:07 PM, Paul wrote:
> I checked my database schema and it has VARCHAR(40) so db is ok.
> My Grabber is the Oztvio (australia) and therefor doesn't contain any
> "programid" so I'm unsure where this data is coming from...(see
> example below)
> So perhaps where ever its been generated some how its no fully unique
> or they changed the generation code etc..

If that's the case, then:

mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg \
-e "UPDATE oldrecorded SET programid = ''; "\
"UPDATE program SET programid = '';"

and keep watching to see if you get new programid's in program.  Myth
doesn't generate it--it only takes whatever the grabber/EIT gives it--so
if you continue to get it, it's coming from your grabber.

Mike