[mythtv-users] mythtv and ITV HD

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:44:21 UTC 2009

that's interesting as I have been eyeing-up a free-sat tuner card...
but as there are few channels extra compared to freeview currently and
the main reason is the two HD channels until this is fixed I dont
think I'll get one!

thanks for pointing this out
anyone know if a final fix is going to make the 0.22 cut?