[mythtv-users] DVB-S: lost ability to record multiple channels

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Sep 2 17:31:23 UTC 2009

Nick Morrott schrieb:
> On 02/09/2009, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists at xunil.at> wrote:

> If you have enabled multirec on a capture card, its inputs need to be
> in their own inputgroup, i.e. not the Generic group. When you setup
> your cards from scatch, this should happen automatically.

ok ... what I still haven't understood:

Two cards DVB0 and DVB1 ... for each card there are 2
input-group-settings available.

Inputgroup 1 gets automatically set to DVB0 for card DVB0, which sounds
correct.

Inputgroup 2 stays at value "generic" ... dunno.

Doesn't that result in the fact that both encoders(?) on card DVB0 are
in the same inputgroup and therefore blocking each other?

As you see I still try to understand the layers here ...

Thank you, Stefan