[mythtv-users] 1212 and channel changing

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 1 13:57:05 UTC 2009

On Sep 1, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Ben Dailey wrote:

>> For 2.6.30, the three patches
>> here are what are included in the Fedora kernel build I did:
>>
>> http://wilsonet.com/jarod/junk/hdpvr-ir/
>
> Do you know if Janne has any plans to add these patches to his
> repository at http://hg.jannau.net/?

There's only a tiny tiny bit that is actually relevant for addition to
Janne's repo, and I will indeed send them over his way (bits of the
hdpvr-ir-enable patch). The rest of the patches are to the lirc
driver, which is being maintained in my git tree.

> Or have you submitted them to upstream v4l-dvb?

Again, mostly not v4l-dvb material, but that which is, will go there
shortly.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com