[mythtv-users] Am I getting full channel sound?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:50:05 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/9/1 Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>:
> Thanks, those files will be useful!

BTW, if anyone has 5.1 DTS and AAC file that are like the video
mentioned earlier (plays a test pattern on one speaker after another),
I would appreciate if you could send them to me.

I found DTS and AAC 5.1 audio only file , but I can't play those in
mythtv unfortunately (yet)...

I tried creating a video using those files as soundtrack, but all the
tools I have, always want to convert it back to AC3; which I do not
want..

And no, don't tell me to google "AAC test video" , I tried already :)

Thanks
Jean-Yves