[mythtv-users] recording drive bottle neck suggestions..

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 1 01:59:46 UTC 2009

On Mon Aug 31 18:44 , John Drescher  sent:

>On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:39 PM, John Drescherdrescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:35 PM,
>> sonofzev at iinet.net.ausonofzev@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>>

>>> On Tue Sep  1  8:00 , John Drescher  sent:

but to

>>> Thanks mate.. I'll try this one as part of my first stage.... you just reminded
>>> me to check if you've posted any updates to your overlay.. will do that tonight..
>>> or maybe remotely from work.. cheers
>>>

>> No mythtv updates in since July since I have been following JYA's patches.
>>
>> John
>>

>Actually. Please do not sync my overlay until I fix it . Apparently I
>did a incorrect merge with another overlay and things are all messed
>up. I will fix that asap.
>

>--
>John M. Drescher
>)

That's fine .. I like running layman every so often just to be sure.. In fact the
last one seems to be quite stable.. even with the 190.xx series drivers (which
only seem to cause issue on one of the boxes very rarely with all the display
getting covered with green snow... .. fixed by reboot.. )

I did it already. I did need to blow away the overlay and reinstall it but
otherwise it's okay..

All of my myth boxes don't have any other overlays, so I don't have any conflict
with yours.. (the frontends are dedicated)