[mythtv-users] Problems after Kubuntu upgrade to 9.10

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Sat Oct 31 20:28:48 UTC 2009

Dave Pearson a écrit :

> 1. Certain recordings will not play when selected in the either the
> BESlave/frontend or the Stand-alone Frontend (They will play on the
> Master Backend) - I just get this message:
>
> Recording Unavailable
> Program Title
> The file for this recording can not be found

Did you move your master backend to another machine with another name ?

This happened to me after such a move, and I solved the problem by
changing the name of the recording backend for each of the recordings
directly on the database.

As I had only a few recordings at that time and I am not a db-guru, I
changed it manually for every recording with phpmyadmin.

If this is the source of your problem, may be someone could send the
appropriate mysql commands to make it easier.

Yann