[mythtv-users] MythSqueezebox2 plugin for MythTV 0.22

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Fri Oct 30 21:55:06 UTC 2009

OK I have got it to compile and install, but when I run it, it doesn't
seem to start up a slave instance on the frontend.  I just see my
squeezeplayer as connected to the server.

One time it did start it up, but I have no idea what made that happen.
The logs don't seem to say anything about it, they are just full of it
talking to the server to get songs, albums and artist stuff.  What would
be the best place to look to see if it is running the slave?

Brent