[mythtv-users] mythvideo series screenshots not showing up

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:36:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I just found out that I see screenshots downloaded by ttvdb only if I
> choose in Menu in "Browse by..." => "Tv/Movies". I do not see
> screenshots at all  If I select something else or not select anything
> in "Browse by..". I just see season fanart or banner.

Screenshots are only shown in the buttonlist if the item and its
parent directory match, or if the parent directory contains the word
"season".  So:

House M.D.->House M.D.   (Title)

Would get screenshots.

House->House M.D.

Would Not.

House->Season 1->House M.D.

Would get screenshots.

The reason TV/Movie mode works for you is because it is built by
metadata and the parent dir will *always* contain the word Season.

Robert