[mythtv-users] hdhomerun with rotor (external command)

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Oct 30 11:40:34 UTC 2009

On 2009-10-29, at 1:17 PM, Daniel Agar wrote:

> Is it possible to have myth control an antenna rotor (or run any
> arbitrary command) when configured with an hdhomerun? I've been doing

No but I've been using this patch on my system:

http://files.nassas.com/22583.mythtv.patch

it's an updated version of what I submitted here:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4328

Someday I'll change it to work within the existing dvb rotation stuff
but I have zero time for myth hacking right now. Even simple stuff.

I forget if the gui code is still active so you may have to manipulate
the externalcommand column of the cardinput table.

- George