[mythtv-users] How much video memory does the Acer Aspire Revo AR1600-U910H allow?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:49:30 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 Gordon McCrae <gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com>:
> I have the single core (R3600) and dual core (R3610) models; both show
> 512Mb RAM in the X log. The total RAM in the machine is 1Gb.

I almost bought the R3600 from ebuyer the other day (£150), but am now
glad I waited as I read about the dual core version. How quiet is the
dual core version, and how much snappier in terms of speed compared to
the single core version? What IR receiver are you using for your
remote?

The other piece of info I couldn't easily find was the specs for the
memory modules, and how the 1GiB of memory in the R3600 is provided
(i.e. 1x1GiB or 2x512MiB)? I'd prob want to upgrade to 2GiB if I buy a
1GiB variant, and would like to order the additional memory at the
same time.

Thanks,
Nick

--