[mythtv-users] Record Oldest Episode

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 23:01:43 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 John Franklin <forgivenbyjc at gmail.com>:
> I would like to watch an old series in order from first to last episode.
> However, the autoexpire feature only removes oldest recording.  Is there a
> means to favor older episodes over newer ones?

Please do not repost a question after only six hours. Those users that
might help you are scattered all over the globe.

If you want realtime help or want a quick answer, I suggest you try
the #mythtv-users channel on irc.freenode.net.

Regarding your question, I do not believe it is currently possible,
although it does seem like a useful feature to have if the listings
data is rich enough to provide the data in the first place.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott