[mythtv-users] MythTV DirectFB PopCornHour

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Thu Oct 29 22:52:58 UTC 2009

In the past several people have been trying to get MythTV running with
qt-embedded and directfb, which AFAIK 'almost' succeeded.
Several other people asked if MythTV could be run from a
PopCornHour-like device.
The LinuxTerminalServerProject people do have a lot of knowledge how to
run remote-applications and using local-devices.
If these 3 could be put together we could probably have a PCH as
MythTV-frontend, or am I only dreaming ?

Henk Schoneveld