[mythtv-users] How much video memory does the Acer Aspire Revo AR1600-U910H allow?

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:34:13 UTC 2009

I have the single core (R3600) and dual core (R3610) models; both show
512Mb RAM in the X log. The total RAM in the machine is 1Gb.

    (II) NVIDIA(0): NVIDIA GPU ION (C79) at PCI:3:0:0 (GPU-0)
    (--) NVIDIA(0): Memory: 524288 kBytes
    (--) NVIDIA(0): VideoBIOS: 62.79.63.00.01

Haven't tried VDPAU as I only have SD content, and the one 720p
recording I tried as a test played fine without it, happy to try other
file if anyone can point me to some downloads.

Very happy with the machines, now have four of them (two single, two dual).

Cheers
Gordon