[mythtv-users] Sound on analog recordings stopped working

voidtrance at comcast.net voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 17:12:47 UTC 2009

The source for the PVR-250 is the exact same physical cable that feeds the HDHR. They just record
the analog channels (2-31), while the HDHR record all the digital ones.

I did not check the TV feed but I did check many of the videos from MythVideo (which
experience the same problem and used to work prior to the problem) through my PS3. The sound
is definitely still there.

The fact that MythVideo videos are experiencing the same problem led me to believe that this is
a sound/ALSA problem rather then a cable source problem.