[mythtv-users] Does anyone know a MPlayer command line that will play ITV HD recording please?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:04:15 UTC 2009

I'm trying to test something and have hit a brick wall.

If someone could let me have a working command line for mplayer that I
could use on a ITV HD recording I'd be grateful.

After reading the docs I think I need a -vc ffh264 switch but I can't
get the stream to work properly, audio is outputting fine but no
video.

I realise it's me being dumb but can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.