[mythtv-users] MythTV "feature requests" page issue

Dan dansto.well+myth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:34:04 UTC 2009

Hi -

I think the website probably needs changing. I had a feature-request
to submit so I read the instructions on
<http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo>, "Feature requests
should go in the wiki" - linking to
<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Index.php/Feature_Wishlist>. So I
dutifully added the feature request to that page.

Today it's been deleted, with the note "We already have a feature request page".

So the issues are:

(1) Please fix the link on
<http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TicketHowTo> so that people like me
don't add feature requests to a page that is constantly deleted.
(2) Is there some way I can recover my feature-request text? It got
deleted without being moved anywhere else. I put some effort into
trying to draft helpful text so I'd like to recover it and add it to
the correct place.

Dan
--
http://www.mcld.co.uk