[mythtv-users] Skipping and time length messed up

Tim Ashman tim at ashmans.net
Sat Oct 24 15:51:14 UTC 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009 01:02:06 pm Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 10/23/2009 02:56 PM, Tim Ashman wrote:
> > Ok, I'll try that this weekend.  Is this rebuild function on the backend
> > or is it a mysql script, and if so where would it be located.
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Repairing_the_Seektable
>
> Mike

I followed these instructions and was able to run the optimize command however
the rest of the doc talks about fixing specific files.  My problem is that
ever new recording has this problem so I think something else is going on.

Do you have another suggestion.  Maybe I need to rebuild the entire database

tim