[mythtv-users] Lirc and logitech harmony

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Oct 23 21:45:20 UTC 2009

jansenj wrote:
> There has got to be 400 to 500ms of noticeable lag when hitting the
> directional keys.  No where near as responsive as my wireless keyboard.
Is that for one keypress? Or multiple?

The harmony will queue up multiple keypresses, with an added delay in
between, to allow for devices that cannot handle codes being transmitted
in rapid succession.  They will be set conservatively high by default.
You can go into the device settings and tune these delays.