[mythtv-users] MythVideo .22RC1 playback errors

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Fri Oct 23 15:00:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

> You could try to produce a small sample and open a ticket, and most
> importantly, try playback with software decode and see if things
> improve.

I'm going to open a ticket, but just for the group, software playback
works fine. I changed my playback profile to CPU++ and it looked fine.
I used "dd" to cut 20M from the front of the file and it does show the
problem. I'll get it uploaded so interested devs can check it out.
Maybe it will help. .21 had the same problems with this, and other
files.