[mythtv-users] Question about mythfilldatabase?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Oct 23 01:14:28 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> You still can use the suggested time.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/403815#403815
>
> Perhaps one of you who actually goes to the trouble of setting it up
> will post the script and specific instructions.

Thanks, Mike.  I'll think about it, but I'm leery of putting this data
through too many extra steps.  It seems pretty fragile to start with,
and the last thing I want to do is corrupt my listings database somehow.

Perhaps this would be better addressed by that long-delayed project to
have Myth run maintenance jobs only when the system is idle?